Thursday, August 24, 2017

First Assignment

My favorite word is dismantle.
My least favorite word is moist.
I like where I live.
I don't like being a minor.
Welding
Scientist
Funny Witty Silly

I would like to understand what exactly psychology is about and what we will talk about a lot. If we talk a lot about the human brain I think that this will be a very interesting class to take. I think it will be interesting to learn about why and how our brain works. One of the few things that i am interested in is learning why a person that has cerebral palsy cannot control his muscles like i can. Also i would like to learn why people react the way they close their eyes when there is a really loud noise. Another reason why i would like to study psychology is to see if it can further my understanding of why people act the way they do or think the way they do which will make it easier for me to get along with everybody. Also I would like to learn about different ways people are hypnotized into doing things they wouldn’t normally do. I also think that it will be a great class to be in because it will help me out if I have to take a college psychology I will already have a foundation to build on.

No comments:

Post a Comment